Saturday, May 17, 2008

I completely forgot yesterday

How easy it is to get lulled into a routine.

For the past couple of weeks, I've been getting my post ready the night before and setting it so it publishes in the morning. Before that, I always wrote them in the morning. On Thursday night, I was too tired so I told myself that I'd do my post in the morning. Well, I forgot. Didn't take long to get out of that habit, did it?

Speaking of habits, I have an unhealthy habit of chewing my lower lip to shreds. It gets very sore and I can't eat or drink anything acidy or sour when I've massacred it like I often do.

Any suggestions on how I can stop it?

Today (and yesterday!) at Help My Hurt:

Would you get the shingles vaccine?
Considering cortisone injections for arthritis pain?
And what does this mean for people with chronic lower back pain?
Wii aerobics proving a success
Problems from sprained ankles can last
Friday funnies - May 16
Can an artificial hip squeak?
Pain posts from around the channel
Using visualization to manage your pain

News for Today:

Mastectomies for early-stage breast cancer rise after MRI: study
Vitamin D deficiency linked to poorer breast cancer outcomes: study
Pharmacists unhappy about new morning-after-pill availability
Chemo of no benefit to some colon cancer patients
Music significantly reduces high blood pressure in hypertensive patients
New test spots autism signs in 9-month-old infants
HIV Vaccine Awareness Day, May 18, 2008FDA Stresses 2 Drugs' Birth Defects Risk

No comments: