Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Series on organ donation and transplantation

One thing that has been keeping me busy for the month of April was a challenge I'd given myself. April is National Donate Life month and I decided to do 30 articles on donations and transplant in 30 days. I know - slightly on the ambitious side. But, I've been talking to some very interesting and fabulous people so I'd like to share the first week's worth of articles. Some are informative, some are touching and one is downright heart breaking, but uplifting at the same time.



  1. Transplants happen to other people…

  2. The gift of sight - a cornea transplant

  3. Age is no barrier for kidney donation

  4. Caring for families after donations

  5. 2 heart transplants: 1 Golfer, Erik Compton

  6. An infant lost, another saved

  7. 10 organ donation myths

  8. Interesting blogs on organ transplants



So far so good. It's April 8 and that's 8 posts!


Tags: , , , , , ,


No comments: