Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Spring time... spring time...allergy time?

Well, spring is supposed to be officially here - it is today, isn't it? Maybe I'm off a day or two. Nevertheless, with snow still over 3ft high in my backyard, it doesn't seem like spring is happening here any time soon.

For some people, spring is the beginning of misery, with all the allergies that abound. From the budding flowers and growing vegetation, headache, sneezing and sniffling season is what they call spring.

Do you have seasonal allergies? Many of us have or know people with fall hay fever, but I'm meeting more and more people who suffer in the spring.

What do you do for your allergies?

News for Today:
Fewer radiotherapy treatments effective, study finds
Ten ways to eat healthy and feel great
Reducing Heart Disease risk naturally post-menopause
Overweight, Obese Women Improve Quality Of Life With 10 To 30 Minutes Of Exercise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have both indoor and outdoor allergies. I use a saline nasal spray which helps with the congestion. I take antihistamines only when desperate as I get major headaches on them. I used to take Flonase as well.