Thursday, July 10, 2008

Remembering to take your medications

Do you have trouble remembering to take your medications? I'm one of those people who has a very difficult time remembering - even just one pill a day.


I'm very routine oriented, so if I set up a routine, it works well for a while. But, then for some reason, it stops working. I've tried calendars, reminders on the computer, leaving the pills by my toothbrush - you name it I've tried it. I just constantly fall into not remembering.


I remember someone once saying to me that obviously the pills weren't important enough to me to remember. That was incredibly harsh and untrue. I know how important my medications are and I try hard to remember, I just end up forgetting.


So - what are your tricks for remembering to take your medications?


Today at Help My Hurt:



Today at Womb Within:



News for Today:



1 comment:

Terrie Farley Moran said...

I am all over the map when it comes totaking my meds on time,so I finally bought one of those seven day a week pill cases, so that at least I can look at it and know definitively if I took my pills or not!

Terrie