A shout-out to my regular readers and my new visitors. I know I've been absent, but I have a good reason: very, very busy.
Besides my regular freelance writing work, which is a full-time job in itself, I'm working a few days a week as an RN, doing some filling in while this place needs me. I feel guilty having the skills and knowledge and not using them "in the field" when we have such a bad nursing shortage.
And, if that's not enough, we're getting our house ready to put it up for sale and that's been way more work than I planned on. Cleaning, painting, decluttering, you name it, we're doing it. I was also working on a new project called Montreal on the Cheap. Fun, but time consuming.
Unfortunately, with all that, I've had to let a couple of things go for a bit, but I promise it won't be for much longer. Things are supposed to slow down once the house has it's for sale sign up, which we're hoping will be by next week.
In the meantime, if you'd like to check out my other health blogs, here's what I've been posting:
- What? Frequent sex and masturbation in 20s and 30s ups risk of prostate cancer?
- Early endometrial cancer in young women may not mean ovaries need to be removed
- Surprised octuplet mum plans on breastfeeding all of them
- Have I got a blog recommendation for you
- Watch a broadcast of a Cesarean section
- Teen boys injure shoulders in sports more than girls
- Watch a live webcast of spinal surgery
- Another great Boomers & Seniors blog carnival posted