Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Nurse Writers Join Marijke: Nurse Turned Writer

Gather around for some exciting news about my blog: I am pleased to announce that two nurses who are also writers, Elizabeth Hanes and Jennifer L. W. Fink, are joining me in my blogging experience.

Marijke: Nurse Turned Writer (MedHealthWriter) began six years ago. I wanted to be able to write about health issues in the news or that interested me. The frequency with which I posted varied from a few times a week to a couple of times a month, depending on how busy I was.
By bringing in Elizabeth and Jennifer, we will have a wealth of information and two different points of views on topics, which can only be a good thing. So, over the next couple of weeks, you will have a chance to meet my two new partners and learn about what they like to write about.


No comments: