Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm back and I promise to stay

To my regular readers, I'm sorry for the long absence. Much has happened that has kept me occupied and unable to update this blog. Since this blog is my way of staying in touch with people who are interested in health issues, I decided that I needed to make this a priority, so here I am.

There is so much going on in the health world that it takes time to sift through all the news that is emerging every day. It's amazing how much research is going on and what issues are being debated.

Right now, I'm doing a lot of work for Sepsis Alliance (www.sepsisalliance.org) and we're supposed to be presenting our new website very soon. I hope you'll check it out because sepsis is a major problem in this world.

On the personal side, my shoulder - which I dislocated in December - is still causing me problems. It looks like surgery is the only option at this point. To say I'm looking forward to that would be an outright lie but, it sure would be nice to be pain-free and not have to worry if the shoulder is going to pop out of its joint.

So, onwards and forward. Let's get this blog popular again!

No comments: