Thursday, January 15, 2009

HON code certified!

This is a nice announcement for me. If you're a browser or frequent visitor of health and medical sites, you may have noticed a logo or banner for the HON code. This is the HON Code of Conduct (HONcode) for medical and health Web sites.


To qualify for HON cod certification, you have to subscribe to a list of strict requirements that ensure the readers of the blog or site are going to be offered reliable and verifiable information.


I applied a couple of months ago and had to make a few adjustments in order to meet their requirements. A few weeks ago, I was granted certification, so I proudly put the logo in my sidebar.


It's nice to be recognized for doing something that is helpful for others. Thank you to all of you who come back and visit and welcome to all new visitors.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your HON code certification!

www.jeminer.com
www.lifestylewellnesscoach.com