Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Watch your blog and site colours

Please, please, please, watch the colours you choose for your sites and/or blogs. Like thousands of others, I cannot - absolutely cannot - read white text on black backgrounds. If I flip through a magazine and they have part of an article that way, I have to skip the article. If I come across a website that is that way, I click off it immediately because even the few seconds I look at it before I can click off, causes migraines.

I just clicked on a site that a Twitter person recommended. It sounded great. If it sounds great enough, I'll highlight and copy the paste to copy it into a Word document to read. The problem is, in the few seconds it took to do that, my eyes hurt and now my head hurts. A lot. Now, the rest of my day will be shot.

No comments: