Thursday, April 3, 2008

Top 10 posts here

I've been writing this blog for almost a year - covering topics ranging from spelling tricks to dealing with people who are dying. Quite a variety - don't you think? Very many of my visitors come from Internet searches and it's interesting to see what phrases they use to find what they're searching for.

Here are what seem to be the 10 most popular posts. The first one pops up at least once or twice a week, if not more often; I hope it's helpful to those who find it.

Spelling Tricks
Paintball - fun or danger?
Broken hips in the elderly
Cancers below the waist
Someone pull the knife out of my eye please?
Occupational therapy and physiotherapy
Shingles vaccine available
Trampolines - jump or dump?
Emergency room waiting times
Medication errors

Writing this blog is fun. I noticed that my posts are getting shorter - probably because I have a lot less time now than when I started it. But, as long as I'm getting the readers every day, I'll continue. I hope you get as much out of it as I get putting into it.

News for Today:
Drinking water may have little benefit: study


Obesity and pregnancy means more health care needed
Patients prefer to challenge nurses rather than doctors on safety issues
Anemia Increases Risk of Breast Cancer Recurrence
Automated External Defibrillators and CPR Are Equally Helpful for Sudden Cardiac Arrest in the Home
Medicines Regulator Approves A New Over-the-counter Medicine For The Treatment Of Period Pain, UK

2 comments:

Clare2e said...

Thanks for your congrats! However, I didn't find the meme from being tagged. Where is it?

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Clare, the meme is on Marijke's other post. She put a new post above this one with the information.

Here's the link: http://www.helpmyhurt.com/

Marijke, thanks for the nice words about WOM.

Terrie