Friday, July 4, 2008

I've been away from the blog a few days

To my regular readers, my apologies for my absence. I've been busy and not feeling 100%. I had a few major projects, all with deadlines the end of this week and I've been so overwhelming fatigued, I can barely stay awake. That has just got to stop!

I've also been having some computer issues so I'm seriously considering buying a Mac Notebook. My daughter has one and loves it. I've only had PCs since I started using computers in the very early 90s, although I have used Macs on occasion.

If I do buy a Mac Notebook, I guess I'll have some learning to do so I need to wake up! I'm falling asleep as I write this.

Ok, I promise, next week, back to my usual health news posting. In the mean time, if you are one of the millions who lives with pain, I'm having a book contest over at Help My Hurt: Pain Relief book give away.
The contest ends July 14.

For those of you in the United States, have a great long weekend. For the rest of us, have a great shorter weekend. :-)

1 comment:

Terrie Farley Moran said...

Marijke,

Stay healthy. That is the most important thing. Get the rest you need.

Terrie