Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Medical shows

Do you like watching medical TV shows? I do. I know how unrealistic most of them are, especially my favourite show, House. Many nurses hate the show because of how unrealistic it is, but I figure it's pure entertainment.

One argument that they bring forth is that the general public will believe what they see, but I prefer to give the public a bit more credit. I'm not a police officer, but I don't believe CSI is a true representation of what they do.

What do you think?


Today on Help My Hurt:

Even Tiger Woods may need a tune-up now and then
National Arthritis Month: Joint quiz
Guide for natural supplements for help with arthritis pain
Help My Hurt follows Olympic cyclist Kristin Armstrong

News for Today:

Parents of autistic children twice as likely to have serious mental disorder
Doctors debate who would be allowed to die in pandemic
Insulin pumps linked to injuries, deaths in teens: FDA study
Breastfeeding makes kids smarter, study says
Botulinum toxin effective in many neurological disorders, not headache

No comments: